There is nothing more indulgent on a Sunday than having a long lazy brunch. Whether it's at your home entertaining weekend guests or just for yourself, add a sprinkling of decadence to your Sunday with our favourite easy brunch recipes. Get the mimosa's at the ready!
It wouldn't be brunch without eggs on the menu...
You will need:
A classic dippy egg with thyme...
1. Whisk 8 eggs in a mixing bowl with plenty of salt and pepper
2. Add whatever filler you would like, we love chorizo and spinach
3. Poor the mixture in to cupcake or muffin tins and top with a grazing of parmesan
4. Put in to the oven for 20 minutes until firm at 160 degrees
5. Transfer on to a cooling rack.
A sweet dessert:
Granola sprinkled on the top!
There are too many yummy brunch recipes to list today, but I will continue to update our recipe section with fun, easy and tasty ideas. But for now enjoy these classics!