Thursday 9 February 2012

Spring Fair: Trend Watch

After spending some time at the Spring Fair this week, I was so excited to look at the upcoming trends for SS12 and of course super excited for discovering some beautiful homeware pieces for the Butterfly Lane launch...and I wasn't disappointed!  I stocked up on amazing sparkling glassware, timeless lighting and elegant ceramics, along with some country kitchen classics (I am a sucker for a quirky chicken!).  We saw a few stand out trends for the season ahead, one being a strong influence of pineapples and palm trees which I've wistfully named our Club Tropicana trend!  Don't worry, this trend isn't as gaudy or brash as it might sound, instead it featured elegant lamps with delicate palm leaves, cream sculptured bookends carved in to the shape of pineapples and my personal favourite, silver palm inspired candle holders.  Tall, dainty and oh soooo stylish!  You'll have to watch this space because all of these items will soon be available to buy online at www.butterflylane.co.uk.  I can't wait for you to see everything...X






1 comment:

  1. I need more pineapples in my life!!!!!!! X

    ReplyDelete

We always love to hear your comments...