Nothing screams summer cooking like our citrus infused salmon. Here is our quick, easy and mouth-wateringly good recipe (even if we say so ourselves!).
Quick, easy and healthy, what more can I say.
2x Salmon Fillets
4x Sprigs of Mint
1. Cut your oranges and lemon in half, squeeze some of the juices over your salmon and rub in to the fish
2. Flash cook the salmon for 1 minute on each side in a griddle pan/BBQ with a dash of olive oil
3. On the very hot griddle/BBQ lay the 2 halved oranges and one half of lemon in the middle of the oranges (juicy side up). So basically - orange-lemon-orange.
4. Lay 2 mint sprigs on top of the fruit and push them in to the juicy section
5. Lay the salmon on top of the fruit to cook and infuse the flavours
6. Pop a small amount of herb butter on top of the salmon so it melts in to the fish for added flavour
7. Cook until the fish is flakey
If you haven't got a griddle pan/BBQ, you can follow the steps above but wrap the prepared salmon in foil and pop it in the oven to cook for 20 minutes at 180.
Serve with a summer salad and glass of chilled Rose.
What's your favourite summer dish?