Wednesday 19 September 2012

London Fashion Week: Temperley London SS13

London has been showcasing the new trends for spring/summer 2013 this week and here at Butterfly Lane I didn't want to inundate all my lovely readers with fashion blog after fashion blog, but instead I thought I'd write about my favourite show from the collections thus far, Temperley London.  

Temperley London SS13

I have always loved Temperley, her pretty and feminine designs make me swoon every season, and with this collection Alice Temperley's mantra was quite simply 'Return to feminine.  Return to timelessness.  Return to elegance''.  A statement that is embedded in to the ethos of Butterfly Lane too, so we were bound to love it? 

Love it, we did.  The collection had a air of 1950's couture, with the sentiment of jet setting to Capri for the weekend.  The classic silhouettes were modernised with the sheer transparent fabrics.  All-in-all we love!  The colour palette was full of gorgeous neutrals with pops of light china blue and sharp reds and dramatic blacks.  Sophisticated and chic.    

Now what room would one need to compliment such a elegant and timeless ensemble?  Here are some ideas...






What was your favourite collection from London Fashion Week?  





No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love to hear your comments...