Saturday 7 September 2013

Six Favourite Finds

Here are my six favourite buys from the week gone by...

The kitchen is finally complete and I'm at my favourite part of the process...accessorising!  Here are a few of my new finds to accessorise my beloved kitchen...and other parts of the house. 

This new 'Wild Mint' fragrance from The White Company is so fresh and clean smelling.  The hint of mint makes it perfect for the kitchen...the handwash is gorgeous too.




This giant plaque is going to look amazing on my new kitchen wall, and measuring at 120cm wide it'll make quite the impression!

£129, Barker & Stonehouse
This Coral Cage Vase is the perfect match for the wall plaque.  It's super tall and will sit empty on the floor...and maybe with a few fairy light covered twigs at Christmas.

£185, Barker & Stonehouse

I just love these fringed towels...

From £4.95, Zara Home

Oh how I love my new horses, they'll make a powerful addition to my hallway console table.

£89, Barker & Stonehouse

Every kitchen needs a decanter and this one from Butterfly Lane is so stylish...

£35, Butterfly Lane
What have been your favourite buys from the week gone by?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love to hear your comments...