Sunday 30 March 2014

Mothering Sunday

This picture shows my family in its 1980's glory on a
cliff top in the Cyprus sunshine.
It's Mothering Sunday in UK today and it's hard to fatham that next year I will be in the elusive 'mummy club' too!  

My lovely mum has been wonderful this year - not only has she supported me through 19 weeks of hellish morning sickness, by cooking, cleaning, washing, running the business and listening to my daily moans and groans, she has done this on top of maintaining her  busy diary too, no mean feat. I'm one very lucky daughter.  

So, today will comprise of a big family Sunday lunch and I can't wait.  Children, dogs, puppies, adults (including one small bump) and yorkshire puddings, what more could you want!

With the arrival of British summer time today it always conjures up images of a garden full of flowers...and rose wine!  Therefore, I think it's a lovely idea to gift pot plants instead of florist flowers as they last for, well, years!  Plus you can get creative with the array of gorgeous planters that are on the market.  Here are some of my favourite designs.   





Happy Mothers Day to all you lovely and hard working mums out there!

Follow us on Pinterest to find more inspirational images.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love to hear your comments...