Thursday 24 July 2014

The Mirror Affect

I'm a bit of a mirror junky, I love them in every room, in fact I have them in every room in my home, even my kitchen!  Now this addiction is not at all in a vain sense, but instead, in a styling sense. 

The main pro's of popping a mirror on the wall are:


1.  They make the space look bigger

2.  You can buy so many fabulous styles, so they are more like a thing of beauty than a functional accessory.

Here are a few of my favourite ways to accessorise a room with mirrors.

A fabulous triple mirror threat in this bathroom...


A mirrored wall in this bathroom crates the illusion of ample space and reflects the light.


 I love, love, love mirrored furniture and this piece is gorgeous...


No dressing table would be complete without a mirror.  This one is so elegant.


This simple shaped mirror creates the feeling of space.


This mirrored bed is just fabulous!


Do you love mirror?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love to hear your comments...